Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden RPG Game

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

File size .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeref

PostSubject: File size .    Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Well i notice this . Does the game has 100kb+ ? I played RTP game's like SAO:RD , SAO:EW , Alfhiem but all file's neer reach 100kb . Well with that file size with 100 ep more or less youll have 1gig of the size . So i think its a problem ? Well im just saying .

Anoher .

I cant tell with i dowloaded earlier and not . Was v1.1 or 1.2 ? Really confused . And downloading the whole game every single time is tier some so do a patch version and a whole game version like the other's . Thanks .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrDaisy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: File size .    Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Zeref wrote:
Well i notice this . Does the game has 100kb+ ? I played RTP game's like SAO:RD , SAO:EW , Alfhiem but all file's neer reach 100kb . Well with that file size with 100 ep more or less youll have 1gig of the size . So i think its a problem ? Well im just saying .

Anoher .

I cant tell with i dowloaded earlier and not . Was v1.1 or 1.2 ? Really confused . And downloading the whole game every single time is tier some so do a patch version and a whole game version like the other's . Thanks .

good point!!

first of all, the patch v1.2
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9n7icb73py85ix8

i am thinking not to include any more video except if it is necessary,
or
include each download link for something
e.g
Music Link < will include all music file for each patch
Video link < will include all video file for each patch

and the other way is to ignore videos and keep updating the game with talks only which may be born for game that based in anime...

it is really hard to decide, and you have a good point about the game may reach more than 1GB ( i already know that this may happen) and still think about good solution to avoid large size game... so i started with not include RTP
the game is basically with RTP more than 300MB...

so, not include the RTP is the first solution i got, still thinking about the next patchs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpg.bigforumpro.com
MrDaisy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: File size .    Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:40 am

today i was also thinking about more option, and i think i will start to always go to the main point in each episode, e.g naruto in episode 3 go to school, know his team, kiss sasuke (XP), and the videos will be only when i can't make it with rpg maker,....

so the first plan is to maker character by Character generator from RPG maker,
and after i will try to make the spirits by myself, which mean i will focus in the story than i will re-make characters + towns...

that's the plan for now...

so next patch will be re-stats of mizuki, because it is hard to defeat him, also fix game over when iruka defeated.

and the next patch will be episode 3 to 19
Note: this will take time 3 to 19,
also episode 2 will be ignored for now... and will be release later,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpg.bigforumpro.com
Zeref

PostSubject: Re: File size .    Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 pm

What's the change's in patch v1.1 to v1.2 ?

Well yeah . Just make short dialog's . Adding video's all the time will make the game really big . Even without RTP the game its self is huge . I already had rtpvACE installed so no problem but when the game get's big i know you your self will have a very hard time so i think you should work on this detail's first .

Another . If you want your game for more player's ask Facebook page's to advertise your game .

Cant wait for the new update Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: File size .    

Back to top Go down

File size .
Page 1 of 1