Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden RPG Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAWK all of you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockSauron

RAWK all of you! Empty
PostSubject: RAWK all of you!   RAWK all of you! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:25 pm

I am just a guy who discovered Naruto last year and is now into it. I want a Naruto RPG a lot, so yeah. here I am.

I notice that your english is, well, you need an editor lol. I'd be happy to write lines (even if it's taken from the show) and check to make sure it's grammatically accurate. I like to think I'm a very good writer. Also, I could help with planning and ideas and stuff. If you ever need help with anything (as long as it's not spriting or mapping), I'd be very willing to help. So yeah.

Anyway, hi. Good luck on your impossible task, and feel free to ask me for whatever help you amy need (and, let's face it, you'd need a LOT if you ever want this to go anyway. Not a slight against you, just a fact about game development, even using RPG Maker).
Back to top Go down
MrDaisy
Admin

RAWK all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAWK all of you!   RAWK all of you! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:56 am

RockSauron wrote:
I am just a guy who discovered Naruto last year and is now into it. I want a Naruto RPG a lot, so yeah. here I am.

I notice that your english is, well, you need an editor lol. I'd be happy to write lines (even if it's taken from the show) and check to make sure it's grammatically accurate. I like to think I'm a very good writer. Also, I could help with planning and ideas and stuff. If you ever need help with anything (as long as it's not spriting or mapping), I'd be very willing to help. So yeah.

Anyway, hi. Good luck on your impossible task, and feel free to ask me for whatever help you amy need (and, let's face it, you'd need a LOT if you ever want this to go anyway. Not a slight against you, just a fact about game development, even using RPG Maker).

Welcome =)
and i hope you enjoy Naruto....
yea about my english xP, i don't know why i am bad at it when i type somewhere else... in college my english is better =P but when i type somewhere else i have a lot of mistakes... i will really be happy if you work with me as an editor ...
leave the mapping and spriting in me =P even through it is little hard...

it is hard to get people, but when i check how many download did the game get, it is higher than the number of people here =P
ya it is looks like impossible task because there are a lot of episodes, that's why i am planing to avoid Filler
http://www.narutohq.com/naruto-shippuden-fillers.php

but i will try my best,

i will be happy if you can detect the grammar mistakes in-game and if you can give me some good idea for quests ( even if the quests involve new character i have a lot of character sprites ). Like D,C,B,A Rank Quessts...

and again,

Welcome to Naruto RPG Website =).
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.bigforumpro.com
RockSauron

RAWK all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAWK all of you!   RAWK all of you! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Oh hi, I'm back.

There were a few things that troubled me back when I played it.

1. the music. Why not use the music from the anime? It would RAWK if you did.

2. Characters tended to just vanish from the cutscenes. I hope you're not planning on keeping that.

3. Using the anime cutscenes liberally was a bit cheap, methinks. Particularly the video quality. I would also like the option to sue the English dub if it must be in.
Back to top Go down
MrDaisy
Admin

RAWK all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAWK all of you!   RAWK all of you! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

RockSauron wrote:
Oh hi, I'm back.

There were a few things that troubled me back when I played it.

1. the music. Why not use the music from the anime? It would RAWK if you did.

2. Characters tended to just vanish from the cutscenes. I hope you're not planning on keeping that.

3. Using the anime cutscenes liberally was a bit cheap, methinks. Particularly the video quality. I would also like the option to sue the English dub if it must be in.

about the music, when i re-mapped i forget to add music for each map, < this will be fixed next patch

about vanish, i am planing to let them move than disappear, but in some cutscenes there will be vanish... something like that.

most of the people play in full screen so the video is not clear, basically when i add them, they are only for window mode, not full screen. < also thinking about remove the videos in future ...
Back to top Go down
RockSauron

RAWK all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAWK all of you!   RAWK all of you! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Well, there was music, but it wasn't from the anime. And it seems like a bit of a waste to not use the anime's brilliant music. :p

Like for walking around Konoha, you could sue either this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wCb4SpZrfc

or

well can't find the other song I want, but there are a few themes you could use for Konoha. And a ton you could use for battle themes. And it would be awesome.

as for disappearing, you may want to make a scripted event for when they disappear like that with smoke and the "poof" sound from Naruto when someone teleports. Otherwise it jsut looks weird.
Back to top Go down
MrDaisy
Admin

RAWK all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAWK all of you!   RAWK all of you! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:25 pm

RockSauron wrote:
Well, there was music, but it wasn't from the anime. And it seems like a bit of a waste to not use the anime's brilliant music. :p

Like for walking around Konoha, you could sue either this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wCb4SpZrfc

or

well can't find the other song I want, but there are a few themes you could use for Konoha. And a ton you could use for battle themes. And it would be awesome.

as for disappearing, you may want to make a scripted event for when they disappear like that with smoke and the "poof" sound from Naruto when someone teleports. Otherwise it jsut looks weird.

you can say that i have already all the soundtracks and almost most of all naruto character sound which will be used next update,
characters will use there own sounds also in battle, currently i am using the default sound.
Back to top Go down
RockSauron

RAWK all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAWK all of you!   RAWK all of you! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Ah, good. Was worried you'd use the generic music for a bit XD

Also, I personally think you should get rid of the anime cutscenes and make most of it in game graphics. You may need some extra sprite work to make it more interesting, though.

I do think you could have some parts where things show up on screen, like I've seen you to do. like the scene with Naruto using the Sexy No Jutsu, you could have that pop up in anime graphics over the actual thing. Or at 15:51 of your Let's Play video.

Another thing, I was watching your let's play video, and you should make more use of cinematic lighting and camera cuts. For instance, during the Mizuki scene, you should first have it be dark, and you should pan the camera around a bit while Mizuki is talking. Maybe throw in a few flashback images of the Nine Tailed Fox using the thing I jsut showed you.

If you want, I could try and write a script for an event that you could use to make the actual event in the game. May be easier for you, not sure. But you should definetely try to make the cutscenes more cinematic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAWK all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAWK all of you!   RAWK all of you! Empty

Back to top Go down

RAWK all of you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden :: Naruto RPG :: Introductions-
Jump to: