Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden RPG Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockSauron

Combat Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Combat Abilities   Combat Abilities EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Ideas for various jutsu and their abilities

Sharingan
Used by: Kakashi, Sasuke
Can be activated. Allows the user to copy enemy attacks, as well as increae speed. Decreases Chakra each turn activated.

Byakugan
Used by: Neji, Hinata
Can be activated. Allows the user to view enemy stats and weakpoints. Boosts attack and speed as they are able to view the enemy's chakra points. Decreases Chakra each turn activated.

Shadow Posession
Used by: Shikamaru
Chance of grasping enemy in a jutsu determined by both his and enemy's speed. If caught, both Shikamaru and the enemy are rendered immobile for a certain length of time, leaving both open to enemy attacks. Can be upgraded to capture more enemies

Mind Transfer Jutsu
Used by: Ino
Chance of taking control of enemy for a brief period of time, allowing you to either damage yourself or other enemies. Ino is rendered useless while in this state

Shadow Clone Jutsu
Used by: Naruto
Allows the player to summon an extra party member to fill in extra party member slots, which can perform attacks until his HP runs out.

Just a few based on the more hard to figure out techniques. I can think of more if you want.
Back to top Go down
MrDaisy
Admin

Combat Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Abilities   Combat Abilities EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:49 pm

RockSauron wrote:
Ideas for various jutsu and their abilities

Sharingan
Used by: Kakashi, Sasuke
Can be activated. Allows the user to copy enemy attacks, as well as increae speed. Decreases Chakra each turn activated.

Byakugan
Used by: Neji, Hinata
Can be activated. Allows the user to view enemy stats and weakpoints. Boosts attack and speed as they are able to view the enemy's chakra points. Decreases Chakra each turn activated.

Shadow Posession
Used by: Shikamaru
Chance of grasping enemy in a jutsu determined by both his and enemy's speed. If caught, both Shikamaru and the enemy are rendered immobile for a certain length of time, leaving both open to enemy attacks. Can be upgraded to capture more enemies

Mind Transfer Jutsu
Used by: Ino
Chance of taking control of enemy for a brief period of time, allowing you to either damage yourself or other enemies. Ino is rendered useless while in this state

Shadow Clone Jutsu
Used by: Naruto
Allows the player to summon an extra party member to fill in extra party member slots, which can perform attacks until his HP runs out.

Just a few based on the more hard to figure out techniques. I can think of more if you want.

Sharingan skill steals has been completed....

Byakugan will only increase Speed + Attack + enemy stats + weakpoints

Shadow posession. Stun for both enemy and the user of the jutsu

Mind transfer ... i will think about it again...

Shadow clone jutsu - i try to summon an extra party member but it can't be done ... but i am still trying ... current the skill increase speed and attack + provoke the enemy ....

also i have new system that i am working in which is Character select......

which mean when you start new game.. you can select Naruto or Sasuke as the main character.. if you select naruto you will just see naruto story and if you select sasuke you will start as sasuke ... which mean each character has his own story ....

also there are move playable character....
but this still unavailable now ...
the list of playable character story is :
Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura

and more characters this will be decide in future.... ( i just wanna make the list secret for now =P )
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.bigforumpro.com
RockSauron

Combat Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Abilities   Combat Abilities EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Hm, I would rethink being able to select the main character, personally. That would either require you to make two storylines, or make it so that the main quest sidequests are so generic that they can't speak to the player itself. A lot more work for what I think would be a lessened experience.

What I would do is make one main story, and then maybe make something like the Ultimate Ninja games where you can perform side quests with side characters to increase your friendship level. Which could help them unlock new skills in battle. But I don't think making two seperate storylines is the best move, especially when you're following a singular storyline. You'd have to make stuff up to fit both in, and it probably wouldn't be as good as just sticking to the main plot, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combat Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Abilities   Combat Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat Abilities
Page 1 of 1