Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden RPG Game

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Techniques outside of Combat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockSauron

Ninja Techniques outside of Combat Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Techniques outside of Combat   Ninja Techniques outside of Combat EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Just some ideas. I noticed you have jumping, which is good. I was thinking you should have the player be able to learn ninja teqniques, and be able to use these to solve rudimentary puzzles outside of combat.

For instance, in the Land of Waves Arc, they learn how to climb trees. You could have a special kind of tree that the plyer can use to go up to secret places afterwards.

Later, Naruto learns how to walk on water during the training for the Chunin exams. You could have it so that you could walk on water in the game itself (but only for a limited time, which might be able to be recharged via upgrades and what not), and then be able to return to the Land of Waves later and be able to walk across the sea to secret areas.

You might be able to give individual characters their own unique abilities to solve puzzles. for instance, Naruto might be able to use shadow clones to either lure enemies away or press switches so that others can pass. Sasuke could use Fireball jutsu to burn through certain plants. Shino might be able to collect honey from bees or send bees on an attack or something. The point is, the possibilities are endless. I know it'd be a lot harder to do this, but it would be worth it I think.
Back to top Go down
MrDaisy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Techniques outside of Combat   Ninja Techniques outside of Combat EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:14 pm

RockSauron wrote:
Just some ideas. I noticed you have jumping, which is good. I was thinking you should have the player be able to learn ninja teqniques, and be able to use these to solve rudimentary puzzles outside of combat.

For instance, in the Land of Waves Arc, they learn how to climb trees. You could have a special kind of tree that the plyer can use to go up to secret places afterwards.

Later, Naruto learns how to walk on water during the training for the Chunin exams. You could have it so that you could walk on water in the game itself (but only for a limited time, which might be able to be recharged via upgrades and what not), and then be able to return to the Land of Waves later and be able to walk across the sea to secret areas.

You might be able to give individual characters their own unique abilities to solve puzzles. for instance, Naruto might be able to use shadow clones to either lure enemies away or press switches so that others can pass. Sasuke could use Fireball jutsu to burn through certain plants. Shino might be able to collect honey from bees or send bees on an attack or something. The point is, the possibilities are endless. I know it'd be a lot harder to do this, but it would be worth it I think.

first of all,

THANKS FOR POSTING

i really like this topic,

about learning ninja technique, i will put this under next future it is really good idea,

also about walking on water < this skill has already been completed, what left is waiting Chunin exams update, and about climb trees, i am still thinking about how i can make it... there are a lot of trick to do it, but i am looking for the best one...

OMG, i really like you last idea, < i will try it, also i am working in Gacha right now, and i will try to add puzzles next patch ...

Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.bigforumpro.com
RockSauron

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Techniques outside of Combat   Ninja Techniques outside of Combat EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Hm... What's Gacha? lol

And if you ever need help with puzzles, I could help. Or with writing. Or anything design related. I'm bored lol.

There are some cool things you could do with platforming and stuff. It'll be important to try and make that work as well as possible. I would like if you can be hurt on the field, so you have things to dodge there too. And I dunno how possible wall running would be in this engine, but that would be cool if possible.

For water walking, I was just thinking that, when fighting Kisame, he would summon a bunch of water around the area, and you would need to dodge the sharks he summons as well as whirlpools to get to him. Just a thought.

Also, due to the Sharingan's original purpose being to "Capture" jutsu, you could have Kakashi and Sasuke be able to operate like Blue Magic in Final Fantasy: Use their Sharingan to copy the enemy's jutsu and add it to their own.
Back to top Go down
MrDaisy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Techniques outside of Combat   Ninja Techniques outside of Combat EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 pm

RockSauron wrote:
Hm... What's Gacha? lol

And if you ever need help with puzzles, I could help. Or with writing. Or anything design related. I'm bored lol.

There are some cool things you could do with platforming and stuff. It'll be important to try and make that work as well as possible. I would like if you can be hurt on the field, so you have things to dodge there too. And I dunno how possible wall running would be in this engine, but that would be cool if possible.

For water walking, I was just thinking that, when fighting Kisame, he would summon a bunch of water around the area, and you would need to dodge the sharks he summons as well as whirlpools to get to him. Just a thought.

Also, due to the Sharingan's original purpose being to "Capture" jutsu, you could have Kakashi and Sasuke be able to operate like Blue Magic in Final Fantasy: Use their Sharingan to copy the enemy's jutsu and add it to their own.

Gacha work if you have a ticket, it will give you random items, weapons, or armor.
i don't mind if you write a lot of quests\puzzles in word document and send it to me, i will try to make them in-game...

and about dodge the sharks i have a good idea to make it..... and about copy the enemy's jutsu, i have already plans for that, if enemy's use their skills, sasuke and kakashi will copy them....
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.bigforumpro.com
RockSauron

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Techniques outside of Combat   Ninja Techniques outside of Combat EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Still unsure what you mean by "Gacha", but alrighty.

And to make puzzles and quests, I'd need to know what the basic game functions are. But I guess we're figuring that out right now.

As for copying the enemy's jutsu and the Sharingan in general... well, I'll make a new topic for combat abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Techniques outside of Combat   Ninja Techniques outside of Combat Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Techniques outside of Combat
Page 1 of 1